Terms and Conditions of Sales.
- These general sale conditions are considered fully accepted by the customer on confirmation of the order.
- Any diagrams or technical document related to our products, even if submitted to the customer, is our exclusive property and cannot be used by the customer or copied, reproduced, transmitted or communicated to third parties without our prior written authorization.
- The products sold are guaranteed free from manufacturing defects for the term of 12 months from shipping. We decline all liability in case of incorrect installation or use not complying with the working conditions, stated in our Installation Manual, of the products sold.
- Under no circumstances will any complaints or disputes give the customer any right to omit or delay payments for the delivery.
- The delivery terms of each single order must be compatible with the availability of the goods at the seller’s warehouse and will be agreed at the time of the order.
- All products are intended sold with reserve of proprietorship and become property of the buyer only after the whole price has been paid.
- In case of continuous supply, we may stop such supply if the purchaser is in breach of only one of the particular or general conditions agreed upon.
- Any particular and general exceptions to these conditions shall be agreed upon between the parties in writing.
- All judicial disputes will be settled under Irish Law.
- The customer cannot return the goods for any reason without firstly contacting our sales department. Complaints for wrongly delivered or missing goods must reach us within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
Your warranty application form
Please fill out the form below and we will be back in touch as soon as we can.