At Oxyvent, we have the Accreditations, Certifications and Awards to give you peace of mind that you are choosing the right product.
- The Oxyvent Tank is Fully Patented
- The Oxyvent Tank received the first ever square pressure vessel certification of design
- The Oxyvent Tank was awarded a silver medal at the International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva Switzerland in 2001
- The Oxyvent Tank won 2 Gold medals in 2014 at America’s largest Invention trade show in Pittsburgh
- Oxyvent are the very first Company to reduce the standard Delta T of 11°C to just 2°C in all water based heating systems worldwide
Watch this video to see a 2°C Delta T across a Radiator Panel
- Independently tested
- The Oxyvent Tank has a CE Mark
- The manufacturing process and design of the Oxyvent Tank is Certified by TUV
- The Oxyvent Tank is manufactured in mass volumes on an automotive production line by the VDL Group in the Netherlands to ISO TS 16949 and ISO 9001 quality certifications, and with Environment Certificate ISO 14001
Tim Cremin Managing Director of Oxyvent Ltd wins Double Gold at major US exhibition.