The Oxyvent system will increases the heat up time of the floors by 50%.
Underfloor Heating can be easily converted to the new Low Delta T just by simply adding the Oxyvent Tanks. That’s how easy it is to enjoy the benefits of high thermal comfort and lower fuel bills.
With the Oxyvent Tank Installed you will notice the following;
You will never have to get a Plumber to flush the air out of your system again
Save up to 50% on your fuel bills
Build up the temperature in your home rapidly. Will not need to operate UFH 24/7
Get even temperatures on all floors
No more hot and cold patches on the floor
Lower temperatures entering the floor reducing the risk of cracked floors
The Oxyvent System is a must for underfloor heating;
Significant fuel saving, as you can lower your boiler temperature to 60°C.
- Air is removed at source, increasing the flow of water through the pipework, returning to the boiler at a higher temperature, saving fuel.
- You do not need to have your UFH operating for 24/7 as the heat up time is greatly reduced.
- Even floor temperatures, no more hot and cold patches on the floor.
- No need for regular flushing/purging of the system as the air is not allowed to enter the under floor heating pipes. Saving you maintenance costs.
The air is formed in the boiler as part of the natural process of heating water. These micro air bubbles travel into the underfloor pipes and over time they accumulate in the pipework and to form large pockets of air. These air pockets reduces the speed of the water travelling through the pipes which leads to parts of the floor reaching high temperature while other parts of the floor never seems to heat at all.
See video on how the Oxyvent Tank removes the air from heating systems http://www.oxyvent.com/heating-types/radiator-heating-systems/
Air will never again enter your underfloor heating system
Eliminate the need for flushing the air out of the underfloor pipes. Saving on maintenance cost.
No more balancing of manifolds
You never again have to balance an underfloor system.
All ports on the underfloor heating manifold are fully open.
Faster flow rate
All flow meters on the underfloor heating system will read 3 Litres or over on the manifold
Faster heat up time
The floors and room temperature will increase 3 times faster
Boiler will operate for less time saving fuel
From a cold start the boiler will operate for 45mins in the hour
The same system with the Oxyvent installed the boiler will operate for 22 mins in the hour.
If your underfloor heating is performing well and efficient then enjoy its benefits, but if you have any of the above problems, then you need an Oxyvent System. You can contact Oxyvent to discuss any concerns you may have.
We supply the first and only Underfloor Heating System that will achieve the following results;
• A system that will never air lock
• Flow rate of 3 litres per minute through each loop.
• Even temperatures on all floors
• Rapid heat up time no need to leave it on 24/7 like other systems
• Save 50% on your fuel bills
The Oxyvent Underfloor Heating System can also be incorporated into your existing system.